As a scholar and a former Pakistan Army officer Masood Raja has extended experience in researching, writing, and speaking on following themes and topics:
- Political Islam.
- South Asia–Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Palestinian-Israeli Conflict.
- US-Pakistan Relations.
- Globalization and Neoliberalism.
- Postcolonial Theory and Literature.
- Diversity and Cross-Culturalism
Selected Public Talks
- The Franklin Club. “US Pakistan Relations.” February 9, 2009.
- Ohio Democratic Alliance. “Pakistan and Afghanistan.” January 6, 2009.
- Belmont University. Seventh Annual Symposium on ‘Debate, Dissent and Dialogue’ (One of the three keynote speakers), 2008.
- Akron Peace Group. “Pakistan and Three Cups of Tea.” December 3, 2008.
- Book Discussion. Time and the River. Kent State University. Fall 2008.
- Public Talk. “Kent State GED Scholars Annual Event.” Fall 2006.
- Guest Speaker; “Iraq war and Islam.” Tallahassee Veterans for Peace, Summer 2003.
- Guest Speaker; “Islam.” Nashville Methodist Church, Dr. Ronnie Littlejohn, Spring 2002.
- Panel Member; “Discussion on Middle East.” Belmont University, Fall 200.
- Panel Member; “Palestinian/Israeli Conflict” Belmont University, Spring 2001.
Please use this FORM to contact Masood Raja about a speaking engagement.