Selected Public Talks
Postgraduate College for Women, Rawalpindi 2014
- Postcolonial Literature and Literary Studies in Pakistan, National University of Modern Languages, Peshawar, June 2016.
- Humanistic Education and Neoliberalism, Fatima Jinnah Women’s University, April 2015.
- Postcolonial Studies in Globalized Capital: NUML, Islamabad, March 2015.Introduction to Postcolonial Studies, Postgraduate College for Women, Rawalpindi, July 2014.Humanistic Education. FC College University, Lahore, July 2014.
- Humanities in the Twenty First Century, Faisalabad Agricultural University, July 2014.
- Scholarly Publishing, National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad, 2013.
- The Franklin Club. “US Pakistan Relations.” February 9, 2009.
- Ohio Democratic Alliance. “Pakistan and Afghanistan.” January 6, 2009.
- Belmont University. Seventh Annual Symposium on ‘Debate, Dissent and Dialogue’ (One of the three keynote speakers), 2008.
- Akron Peace Group. “Pakistan and Three Cups of Tea.” December 3, 2008.
- Book Discussion. Time and the River. Kent State University. Fall 2008.